Top 5 Songs in DJ Spinall  "Grace" Album 

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in DJ Spinall  "Grace" Album 

Sodamola Oluseye Desmond is a talented Nigerian disc jockey and music producer. The veteran disc jockey known as DJ Spinall premiered his fifth body of work “Grace” on December 11, 2020.

DJ Spinall's  “Grace” album follows his previously released projects; My Story (2015), Ten (2016), Dreams (2017)and Iyanu (2018). The fifteen tracks body of work features talented singers like Tobi AdeyCrayonR2BeesFireboy DMLDice AilesTiwa SavageWurldWizkidBella ShmurdaMinzYceeOxladeNiniolaKraniumOmah LayBOJReminisceBenjiFlowKing Promise, and Shaybo.

DJ Spinall carefully selected 15 songs to entertain his fans this festive period. The album was assisted by five singles with production credits to Kel P, DJ SPinall, Ozedikus, Babyfresh, Spellz, Bamz Beats, Spax, TMXO, Wxla, and Kapentar.

After carefully going through this album, we have selected five top songs on
"Grace"
by DJ Spinall.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6e7dc26e71389c2469417bdf81cc4a2f.png

"Dollar" by DJ Spinall and R2Bees questions a mysterious girl name 'Mercy' if she is ready to act as they say for the 'dollar'. 

Many would have expected more from Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, and DJ Spinall in "Dis Love". The instrumental sounded different but lacked a whole lot of elements to enable Tiwa and Wizzy to turn it into a hit. Regardless, the chemistry these two shares is always capable of making magic out of any weak beat. 

The loop deployed in this tune by Kel P blew my mind. Fireboy DML brought unheard lyrics and spiritual melodies in this one. 

2020 new kid, Omah Lay joins the veteran disc jockey, DJ Spinall in "Tonight". The jam is nothing but the hottest product in this pack of songs. 

Others banging tunes in the album include "Tatashe" featuring Crayon, "Pressure" featuring Dice Ailes, "Jabole" featuring Ycee and Oxlade , "Everytime" featuring Kranium, and "Pure Water" featuring Wurld and Niniola. 

Get the Full Album Here >> DJ Spinall "Grace" FULL ALBUM

Check Out Our Review Here>> ALBUM REVIEW: DJ Spinall "Grace"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

Oh What Fun Cast Adds Chloë Grace Moretz & Dominic Sessa
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Oh What Fun Cast Adds Chloë Grace Moretz & Dominic Sessa

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla