Biography & Career Of Benita Okojie

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Career Of Benita Okojie

Benita Okojie is a talented Nigerian gospel singer and song writer. She was born on March 9, 1988, the actual place of her birth not known. Benita is from Esan speaking area of Edo state in south southern Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7de6739392306e10e9682444be64de39.jpeg

Educational Background

Benita is a graduate of Redeemers University in Osun State.

Her Music Career

Benita began her music career in 2006 at early age of 10 when she released her hit single, “Osamudiamen” (meaning God is behind me). The song was a huge success and shot her to fame and recognition in the Nigerian gospel music.

The song also received wide air-play in television and radio stations across Nigeria.

Benita had since released a number of well received hit singles, some of which include:

• Jesu N’Abba

• Owase

• Ayo

• Prayer for Nigeria

• Jesus Is Wonderful

• Jesus and I

• Confidence

• Peace

• We Are Going

• Vare

• Celebrate Jesus

• Save the Children

• Child of God among others.

Benita is creative, innovative and highly talented gospel singer whose kind of music is full of anointing and touches the soul. The non indigenes alike are moved by her kind of music.

Benita has so far performed at high profile events like the All-African Games and Religious Concerts both nationally and internationally.

Benita Okojie is a brand Ambassador for Chi Limited Capri Sonne drinks.

Her Personal Life

Benita Okojie got married to the love of her life, Olawale Adeyinka on November 6, 2016 and their marriage is blessed with two lovely children.

She revealed that her husband has made a positive impact in her life which she can never forget.

Benita in an interview with the Punchng.com expressed surprise that people still see her as a teenage gospel singer rather than a woman now.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ba3dac705250b3f9e666a384107dacd.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Benita Okojie is a sensational Nigerian gospel singer, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $1.5 million dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 4 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 4 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest