Biography & Net Worth Of Sylvia Oluchy

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Net Worth Of Sylvia Oluchy

Ngozi Sylvia Oluchi Ezeokafor is her birth name, commonly and widely known as Sylvia Oluchi. She is a popular Nigerian actress, producer and director.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/96d9590c08bd638ef511cb8da58f000f.jpeg

Sylvia Oluchi was born on June 7, in Lagos but had her up-bringing in Abuja. The year of her birth not known, she is the youngest child in a family of six children. She hails from Anambra State in south eastern Nigeria.

Educational Background

Oluchi studied Theatre Arts at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, in Anambra State.

Her Acting Career

Oluchi made her entry into Nollywood professionally in 2011. She acted her first movie where she played the role of Idara. She also acted a hit movie, Bent Arrows which earned her an award as Rising Star at the Nollywood Movie Awards.

Oluchi played the role of Shaniqua in the popular Atlanta TV series. Her brilliant performance in the movie shot her to fame and recognition in Nollywood and subsequently gave her roles in several Nollywood movies, some of which include:

• Honest Deceiver

• Forbidden

• Losing Control

• On Bended Knees

• Bent Arrows

• Play Victim

• Atlanta Series

• Alan Poza

• Being Mrs Elliot among others.

Oluchi is such a beautiful, creative and highly talented Nollywood actress who knows how to interpret roles in movies. She takes any role assigned her and she does this very well. Her style of acting is loved and admired by her numerous fans.

Oluchi revealed that she never wanted to be an actress until her mother told her “you will make a good actress” after noticing her unique talents in mimicking her school teachers.

Awards

Sylvia Oluchi is a recipient of several awards notably as:

• 2012 Rising Star Award at the Nollywood Movie Awards for her role in Bent Arrows.

• 2012 Best New Actress at the City People Entertainment Awards.

• 2013 Most Promising Act of the year (Female) at the Best of Nollywood Awards.

Her Personal Life

Sylvia Oluchi is not yet married. She revealed she is still searching for the right man.

In separate interviews with Best of Nollywood Magazine and YES International Magazine, Sylvia made national headlines when asked if she had any limit in her acting profession, she replied “I don’t have any limit because my body is my laptop. Others have their laptops and files, what I have is my body and voice, Even the concept of nudity, I don’t have any problems what so ever…”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5057d8242eb0162a2d6c8f055a3b1bda.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Sylvia Oluchi is a force to reckon with in Nollywood, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $200,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 3 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander