Age & Career Of Toks Olagundoye

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Career Of Toks Olagundoye

Olatokunbo Susan Olasobunmi Abeke is her birth name but widely known as Toks Olagundoye. She is a popular Nigerian actress.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6786d88cd75edc187f1e40b733ee0fa4.jpeg

She was born September 16, 1975 in Lagos to a Nigerian father and Norwegian mother. She is known for her role as Hayley Shipton in Castle and Jackie Joyner-Kersee in the ABC TV sitcom ‘The Neighbors’.

Educational Background

Olagundoye was educated in Nigeria, Switzerland, and England respectively. She received a Bachelor degree of Fine Arts in Theatre from Smith College.

Her Acting Career

Olagundoye made her screen debuts on both TV and the big screen in 2002 in an episode of the television series, The Education of Max Bickford.

Later the same year, she featured in the movie, Brown Sugar. She appeared opposite Ruby Dee in an Off-Broadway production Saint Lucy’s Eyes in April 2001.

In 2005, Olagundoye cofounded the theater company, Three Chicks Theatre, which produced Andrea Lepcio’s One Nation Under in 2008.

Olagundoye has guest-starred on Ugly Betty, Law & Order, CSI: NY, Switched at Birth, NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service and Prime Suspect. Her film credits include A Beautiful Soul, Come Back to Me, Absolute Trust and The Salon.

In 2012 Olagundoye was cast as a series regular in the ABC comedy series The Neighbors, playing the part of Jackie Joyner-Kersee until the series was canceled after two seasons in 2014.

The talented Nollywood superstar has also played intriguing roles in the two television pilots: Feed Me, opposite Mary-Louise Parker for NBC; and Amazon’s Salem Rogers, co-starring with Leslie Bibb.

Olagundoye joined the cast of ABC comedy-drama Castle in 2015 as a series regular in the role of Hayley Shipton.

In 2019 Olagundoye had a recurring role on the final season of Veep playing Senator Kemi Talbot.

Her Personal Life

On May 16, 2015, Olagundoye got married to Sean Quinn, whom she met on Twitter, after several years of dating. Their union is blessed with a son.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3ce06c480f7de5db0d02929ab85c69af.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Toks Olagundoye is indeed a prominent Nigerian actress internationally recognised, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $750,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest