"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

OAP Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Was Refused Entrance At Immigration Office Because Of Her Dressing

Forum 7 years ago

OAP Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Was Refused Entrance At Immigration Office Because Of Her Dressing

A Facebook user yesterday said she went to the immigration office dressed like this but was bounced back. Read what she wrote beneath:

OAP Freeze has weighed in on the matter, he shared the photo beneath to justify that nothing is wrong with what she wore.

He said; To the right, is the lady who was allegedly denied entrance into the Nigerian Immigration service, Abuja. While to the left, above is a young Nigerian woman from Opobo in the early nineteenth century, dressed in her traditional attire, while to the left below, are ladies from Mende in Sierra Leone, showcasing their intricate hairstyles and attire!

If either the Mende women or the Lady from Opobo showed up at an office today, I'm sure they would be denied entry, yet their attire is beautifully unique in the traditional African sense.

So why are we so backward in this country? Little wonder we are so mentally and financially impoverished! Is this lady's attire our priority now? Airlines are folding up, banks are laying off and slashing salaries, food prices are at an all time high, and I bought dollars last week at N425 to a dollar, yet people are still carrying other people's attire on their head!

My dear lady, you rock!! don't let anyone put you down, stand up for what you believe in, and no one, I mean no one, would be able to define or enslave you, after all, the white people that brought us clothes, from their western world to 'clothe' us, are now more or less naked themselves! ~FRZ

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Regina Daniels reacts as Ned Nwoko’s brother opens up on what actress did to their family
Forum | 3 hours ago

Regina Daniels reacts as Ned Nwoko’s brother opens up on what actress did to their family

Rainn Wilson on The Office Spin-off: ‘I’m Sad They’re Leaving Scranton’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rainn Wilson on The Office Spin-off: ‘I’m Sad They’re Leaving Scranton’

They should lose their seats – Aisha Yesufu reacts as Abia lawmakers join LP
Forum | 1 day ago

They should lose their seats – Aisha Yesufu reacts as Abia lawmakers join LP

Davido reacts to reports of sacking lawyer for embezzling $370K and seizing of funds
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido reacts to reports of sacking lawyer for embezzling $370K and seizing of funds