‘Please Tell Me I Am Dreaming’ – Davido Finally Reacts To The Death Of His Bodyguard

Forum 3 years ago

‘Please Tell Me I Am Dreaming’ – Davido Finally Reacts To The Death Of His Bodyguard

Nigerian Music Star David Adeleke Also Known As Davido Has Penned A Heartfelt Note Following The Demise Of His Private Bodyguard Ogbeide Tijani Olamilekan Aka TeeJay.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/36643705329c10568038b50cdf3cf93c.jpg

The music star took to his Instagram page on Wednesday, December 9, 2020, where he eulogised his late bodyguard.

“Please tell me I am dreaming … my Tj gone? What imma do without you uncle Tj ehn … 11 years you did all for me .. put me before you at all times .. all the times I wouldn’t wanna wake up for a show or flight you’d carry me like a baby in the car,” he wrote.

“No matter what I did right or wrong you were there for me … to allow me spend money sometimes nah problem .. every time ‘David don’t worry I’ll use my card ‘ .. you were such a big person with a baby heart … everyone loved you.”

“I wanna wake up late for a show so you’d come and carry me again … I don’t even know what I’m typing man … RIP UNCLE TIJANI … tired of being “STRONG”

Tijani who had been ill for a while now died in the early hours of Tuesday, December 8.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 4 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 4 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 4 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 5 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth