‘Reunion Far, Make We Start Wahala Now’ – BBNaija’s Kaisha Replies Ka3na

Forum 3 years ago

‘Reunion Far, Make We Start Wahala Now’ – BBNaija’s Kaisha Replies Ka3na

2020 Big Brother Naija star, Kaisha Umaru has seemingly responded to a tweet put out by her fellow co-star, Ka3na Jones.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dceba1c07a9dc1b277b627e7be838327.jpg

The reality TV star decided to get herself involved in the back and forth between Ka3na and Nengi.

We recalls that Ka3na had reacted after Nengi revealed why she is not on their collective WhatsApp group.

During a meet and greet session in Abuja, Nengi had disclosed that she turned down the request to join the WhatsApp group created for the ex-BBNaija housemates and she added that she doesn’t like ‘Wahala’.

Reacting to this, Ka3na made a subtle dig at Nengi, noting that she cannot wait for the reunion show to start.

The mother of one wrote;

“Wahala for who no like WAHALA o! See you at the Re-Union 2021 Signed BossLady”

Days later, Kaisha seemingly weighed in on the brewing drama as she egged her colleague on.

The reality TV star insisted that they begin the drama begin now because the reunion show slated for 2021 is too far.

In her words;

“I no like wahala, but if you want am I go give you plenty perioodtt!!!

“You dey wait for reunion that one far, make we start now as e dey hot.”

See the exchange below:https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b7cb9b4073a0439ec129f4509f2dd60d.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 5 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence