Freeze raves about his bae's cooking after she made him sharwarma for dinner

Forum 7 years ago

Freeze raves about his bae's cooking after she made him sharwarma for dinner

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Freeze reaffirmed this popular aphorism as he has declared that his babymama has tied him down with her cooking. Yesterday he came home from work, tired and hungry, and she served him fresh shawarma for dinner.

I came home after a stressful day at work. I sat at the table and asked bae, "What's for dinner darling?" She served me this. With eyes wide open I asked "you bought me a Shawarma?"

No she smiled, and with a cute wink she replied "I made Shawarma for dinner!"

"Do people make Shawarma at home?" I wondered to myself.... "I must have hit the jackpot with this one! Haaaa, na suya e remain make bae cook for house."

Drifting back from my thoughts I asked, "this Shawarma, is it beef or chicken?" She smiled as she replied "No, it's grilled turkey". Haaaa, lobatan!.......... 6 minutes later, after devouring the two wraps I stole another wrap from Bae. I can't move, I'm tooooo full! I swear never to eat Shawarma outside again as nothing I have ever tasted even comes close to this in deliciousness, juicyness and texture!.....

Dear fans of Bae's cooking, if me and her ever fight, make una help me beg am make she nor vex o! Dem don use food tie me, hand and leg! ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 3 days ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series

Daddy Freeze threatens to bring Nigerians back home in mass from the UK
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Daddy Freeze threatens to bring Nigerians back home in mass from the UK

Selena + Restaurant: Selena Gomez Unveils New Cooking Show for the Food Network
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Selena + Restaurant: Selena Gomez Unveils New Cooking Show for the Food Network