Age & Net Worth Of Amanda Ebeye

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Net Worth Of Amanda Ebeye

Amanda Ebeye is an award winning Nigerian actress, producer, model and television personality born on April 30, 1986.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5f7f9e7d0155fc6183d64c7252b1854f.jpeg

Early Life

She is a native of Agbor tribe, a town in Delta state. She has four siblings in her family and has currently become a Canadian citizen by registration.

Education

Amanda Ebeye grew up in Delta state where she had both her primary and secondary education before obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in International studies and Diplomacy from Benson Idahosa University in Benin city, Edo state.

Career

Amanda Ebeye joined the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) in 2008 and got her first role in the movie “Weeping Tiger”. She was also known for her roles in television series such as “Clinic Matters” and “Superstory”.

Ever since she came to limelight with her role as romantic nurse in “Clinic Matters”. she has starred in numerous movies such as:

• Burning Tears

• Dangerous Angels

• Keep My Love

• Tales of Women

• Evil Seed

• Indecent Lover

• Desire

• My Last Wedding

• Heat of the moment

• Sorrowful heart

Amanda Ebeye gave birth to a son in Canada back in 2016 but she revealed there’s no plan to marry her baby daddy.

Amanda has won numerous awards which include:

• Best Actress in a TV series at 2011 NEA Award

• 2015 Classic Maiden Merit Award

• 2015 Garden City Fashion Award

• Best Lead Actress At 2016 ZAFAA Award

• Best Lead Actress at 2016 NAFCA Award

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0e6124ef07c1c0a86fc33aaf76e8245d.jpeg

Net Worth

Amanda Ebeye is one of the most sought after actress in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $400,000.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Margaret Qualley Exits Amanda Knox Limited Series at Hulu
Forum | 1 day ago

Margaret Qualley Exits Amanda Knox Limited Series at Hulu

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander