Net Worth Of Empress Njamah

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Empress Njamah

Empress Njamah is a Nigerian actress, model, entrepreneur and philanthropist born on November 17, 1980 in Imo state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4b7bf04bc5f5fce831e4a65255b99872.jpeg

Early Life

She is a native of Njaaba, a small village in Oru local government area of Imo state.

Empress Njamah is of mixed heritage, her father is a Nigerian while her mother is a Cameroonian.

She is a younger sister to the Nigerian famous actor, John Njamah. She alongside her brothers, John and Aquila are media personalities.

Education

After her primary and secondary education, she obtained a Bachelors degree in English from Olabisi Onabanjo university, Ogun state.

Career

Empress Njamah began acting in 1995 after joining the Nigerian movie industry and rose to prominence with movies such as Missing Angels in 2004 and Liberian Girl in 2006.

The beautiful actress has also starred in more movies such as When Love die, She devil, Love of my life, Pastor and Harlot, You Broke My heart, Extreme Mission.

Empress once dated the popular Nigerian musician, Timaya and both parted ways due to irreconciliable differences.

She also has a foundation House of Empress which caters for the needs of kids.

Empress Njamah has won numerous awards which include:

• Best Supporting Actress at the Africa Movie Academy Awards

• Best Actress in Nigeria at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards

• Most prominent Actress in Nigeria at the Best of Nollywood Awards

She was also nominated for the Best supporting actress at the Africa Movie Academy Awards but lost to Terry Pheto.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f22ae040f1e289c9a0598b3651157371.jpeg

Net Worth

Empress Njamah is one of the most sought after and influential actress in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $750,000

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 13 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll