Biography & Career Of Nana Mensah

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Career Of Nana Mensah

Nana Mensah is a Ghanaian-American actor, writer and director. She most recently played the role of Tamyra in the New York premiere of Tracy Letts' Man from Nebraska at Second Stage Theatre (2017 Lucille Lortel Award nomination, 2017 Outer Critics' Circle Nomination).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f93db6dcce8cd3695fed8a21628fdeb1.jpg

Early Life

Nana was born in New Haven, Connecticut, United States and raised in American Northeast where she spent most of her early life but she’s originally from Ghana.

She’s a graduate of the University of Pennsylvannia and The Loomis Chaffee School and Lives in New York’s Lower East with the novelist, Karim Dimechkie and their pit bull, Pavlov.

Career

Mensah started acting professionally from the college and she has starred in numerous film such as Sade in web series “African City”, Asantewaa in Shirley Frimpong-Manso’s “Love or Something Like that” and Clare in “I’ll love again”.

Nana also wrote, directed and stars in the film “Queen of Glory” where she played the role of Ghanaian-American PHD candidate, Sarah Obeng who is blindsided by her mother’s death and has to take over her family’s christian bookstore in the Bronx.

Nana Mensah won the 2015 Golden movie award and also got nominations for Outstanding featured actress in a play at Lucille Lortel Award and Best Actress (Non indigene) at Nigerian Entertainment Award.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a929032c3087134f10ce214b83861795.jpg

Net Worth

Not Yet Estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 5 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest