Biography & Career Of Denola Grey

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Career Of Denola Grey

Denola Adepetun popularly known as Denola Gray is a Nigerian style blogger, media personality, actor, content creator and fashion consultant born on August 13.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/01a2748d6f8a493ecfc0a2f141c38435.jpg

Denola was born in Lagos but originally hails from Ondo State.

He attended Greenspring Schools, Lagos, for his primary and secondary education.

He also obtained a bachelor’s degree in Media Business majoring on Analysis of Media and Fashion Market from Baylor University, Texas.

He had worked as a fashion PR in New York before he moved back to Nigeria for his National Youth Service.

Career

Denola Gray started fashion at the age of 18.

Adepetun had worked as an intern in CMC in 2008. He also worked for Fruition Image Consulting in 2010 and in 2012, he worked with PRC Consulting. He later became a show host on EbonyLife TV.

He is also a bi-monthly contributor to Bellanaija on Fashion tips for Men.

He has co-produced various fashion projects such as Glam Squad on Africa Magic.

As an actor, he starred in the TV series, Castle and Castle alongside RMD and Eku Edewor.

He launched his website Denolagrey.com on June 14, 2014.

Personal Life

Denola had revealed how his mother started her own business and was successful:

My mom started @schoolkitsng 19 years ago when she was 40 years old; after a lengthy stint working in Oil and Gas. She started that business in a very small location with only 2 employees and has since then, grown into a 5-branch business with over 100 employees, a manufacturing outfit and a wholesale / retail business that services over 500 Nigerian schools and she did all of this while also being an amazing mother to 3 young men. Mama, I’m constantly in awe of your work ethic,selflessness and also your bravery and resilience in business. I’m so proud of you!

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/982d58f144e839377bd558deba2b4f45.jpg

Net Worth

Denola Gray ‘Adepetun’ is believed to worth more with lots of endorsements to his credit. His net worth has not been estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest