Biography & Net Worth Of Uche Ogbodo

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Net Worth Of Uche Ogbodo

Uche Ogbodo is an award winning Nigerian actress and film maker born on May 17, 1986.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1ddee83ca9d30862e75ffad8cd6a66b8.jpg

Uche was born and raised in Enugu state where she had her primary and secondary education.

She is the second born in a family of five children and originally a native of Enugu state.

Ogbodo is quite beautiful, creative and talented which she does not hesitate to flaunt in her movies.

Career

Uche Ogbodo started her acting career after joining the Actors guild of Nigeria in 2006.

She is popular for her intriguing roles in movies most especially that of the movie “Mummy Why”.

She has starred in other movies such as Yankee Girls, Spirit of Twins, Royal Palace and so on.

Ogbodo has also worked with top actors such as Nkem Owoh, Charles Inojie, Mercy Johnson, Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Ken Erics and so on.

Movies

Uche has starred in more than 50 nollywood movies. Here is the list below:

• Mummy Why

• Ovy’s Voice

• Light Out

• Be My Val

• Family Romance

• Honour My Will

• Raging Passion

• His Holines

• Gamblers

• Overheat

• Four Sisters

• His Last Action

• Turning Point

• Power of Beauty

• The Laptop

• Festac Town

Personal Life

Uche Ogbodo got married secretly to her lover, Apo Arthur on October 2, 2013 and they have a daughter together. It was also said that both have parted ways for best reason known to them.

Awards

Uche has won several awards such as:

• Fashion Icon of the at 2015 Fashion Icon Awards

• Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the City People Entertainment Awards

• Most Promising Actress in Nigeria at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d2412fbf700fb45a240c828f9526c5f.jpg

Net Worth

Uche Ogbodo is one of the most influential actress in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $300,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 13 hours ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 13 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation
Forum | 3 days ago

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation