"There is a really Thin line Btwn life and Death" - Actress, Nkechi Blessing Narrates How She Almost Lost Her Life On A Movie Set

Forum 3 years ago

"There is a really Thin line Btwn life and Death" - Actress, Nkechi Blessing Narrates How She Almost Lost Her Life On A Movie Set

Nkechi Blessing is lucky to be alive after she almost died from an undisclosed illness on set.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b916ba908fb44b2dcbcbb8fdd9502bdf.jpg

According to the actress, she suddenly realised some awkward signs in her body on the set of a movie which caused her ti break down. Her fellow actors rushed to fetch a nurse for her before she she finally gained her health back.

She took to her Instagram page and wrote:

She wrote:

“My body kept giving me diff signs from day one of shoot,But I kept on pushing,One mind kept saying NBS Rest ooo problem no Dey finish,I say Never I will Rest after this shoot…Then Boom from no where NBS broke down @seanbeautyplace and @ademolatajibola went in search of a nurse,then this happened… Anyways Thank God for life .. Cus I feel stronger this morning,Fam there is a really Thin line Btwn life and Death ooo…Always Rest as much as you work,cus true true problem no Dey finish..Btwn AMERAH Day 3….God is involved”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 8 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 8 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 9 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 20 hours ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama