Simi gushes over her daughter, as she celebrates her 6 months birthday

Forum 3 years ago

Simi gushes over her daughter, as she celebrates her 6 months birthday

Nigerian singer, Simi has gushed over her daughter, Adejare and has celebrated her half birthday in a special way.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1da5b0f70eeb582d226a199384d6fb52.jpg

The mother of one took to her Instagram page to share a lovely cute photo of herself and her 6-month-old baby with 6 ballons to mark her 6 months. Simi described her daughter as her source of joy and satisfaction in life.

Sharing the photo she wrote:

My baby. My daughter. The love of my life. This feisty little chocolate princess is 6 months old today. God is so great. ?

You make me giddy Adejare. You changed my life and turned my Spirit inside out. Giving you life (in collaboration with God and your daddy) gave me new life, and is the most spiritual thing I ever did in all my life. You’re everything to me. I’ve never felt a love so complete and thorough and protective and jealous and unconditional. They tell you you’re gonna love your baby so much, but you don’t know how much until you love your baby.

I’m emotional because you’re growing up too fast ? and some days I want time to freeze, so I can soak up more of these moments, but I’m also excited for you to grow up so we can have cute, silly conversations. So we can go on mommy/daughter dates. So we can have slumber parties. So you can confide in me. So we can pray together. You’re everything I asked for, and then so much more. You complete our little family. Thank you for your gummy smiles and for all the words you think you’re saying. I hear you. I love you too much Deja. Happy half birthday ???

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 18 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 18 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car