Toke Makinwa splashes 1.2m on Bone Straight hair (Photo)

Forum 3 years ago

Toke Makinwa splashes 1.2m on Bone Straight hair (Photo)

Christmas came rather too early for controversial media personality, Toke Makinwa, as she recently got a gift of bone straight hair worth N1.2 million from a man she didn’t mention.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/34177c0385a4076a48b44f778d09e160.jpg

The excited TV presenter cum entrepreneur who was holidaying at a beautiful city of Antalya shared the video receipt of her lovely donor Bone Straight hair which came as an early Christmas gift.

Prior to that, Toke Makinwa also shared beautiful photos from her holiday location and revealed how she is enjoying post COVID life.

She wrote:

“Took some time off to unwind and it was truly refreshing. Can’t get over how beautiful Antalya is, waking up to this view was the absolute best, something about the ocean makes you feel God and nature all at once.

Fun times, the world has truly changed, Post Covid you cannot but breathe in, breathe out and give thanks to God for his creation. I’m back at work but can’t wait to visit again.”

See proof below:https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cba2a86a4c9368bca27b71c8e07dd52f.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 hour ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 3 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa