Age & Career Of Bimbo Manuel

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Career Of Bimbo Manuel

Bimbo Manuel is a famous Nigerian actor known for movies, like ‘Tango with Me’ and (2010) ‘Heroes & Zeros’ in 2012 respectively.

He was born on October 30, 1958 in Lagos State. Bimbo had his up-bringing in Lagos.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/679e20620572e9126abd45278f188e1a.jpeg

Educational Background

Bimbo Manuel had his primary and secondary education in Lagos respectively.

He later obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts from the University of Port Harcourt.

He began his television career in 1985 as a broadcaster at Ogun State Broadcasting Corporation (OGBC).

Bimbo later moved to Ogun State Television (OGTV) before commencing before making a career in acting in 1986. He has since remained very active and relevant in the Nigerian movie industry.

Bimbo made his entry into Nollywood and has so far been a star to reckon with, starring in several hit movies. Some of his movies are:

• Tango with Me (2010)

• Heroes & Zeros (2012)

• Torn (2013)

• Dazzling Mirage (2014)

• Render to Caesar (2014)

• October 1 (2014)

• Heaven’s Hell (2015)

• Shijuwomi (2015)

• 93 Days (2016)

• Banana Island Ghost (2017) among others.

The highly creative and talented Nollywood actor with good delivery of roles in movies has also featured in a number of television series like:

• Checkmate

• Fuji House of Commotion

• Tinsel

• Castle and Castle.

Awards and Nominations

Bimbo Manuel has in the course of his acting career earned recognitions. He was nominated for Best actor in a supporting role at the 2013 edition of Nollywood Movie Awards.

His Personal Life

Bimbo Manuel’ marital life is not known. He is presumed to be married with children.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a9a9cf7e89a897c95d8c9ce51c4fe972.jpeg

His Net Worth

Bimbo Manuel has made a big name for himself in the Nigerian entertainment industry, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $500,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest