Biography & Career Of Emeka Ike

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Career Of Emeka Ike

Emeka Ike is one of the prominent actor who has remained consistent in the Nigerian movie industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6cd1523b7fe34fcfe04d803b7d87c69a.jpeg

His intriguing roles in most nollywood movies has caught our attention and here we bring you all the latest news about Emeka Ike.

Emeka Ike is a popular Nollywood actor, movie director and businessman born on March 17, 1979.

Early Life

He was born and bred in Lagos state part of Nigeria and hails from Ehime Mbano local government area of Imo state, South east of Nigeria.

He is also the second child in a family of five children born to Elder and Mrs Nicolas.

Emeka Ike attended Eko primary school in Bariga , lagos and Apata Memorial high school in Isolo, Lgos for his primary and secondary education respectively.

Career

He also obtained a Bachelors degree in Mechanical engineering from the University of Lagos.

Emeka Ike joined the movie industry in 1995 where he was introduced by veteran actor Ernest Obi to a movie producer Charles Owoyemi who gave the talented actor a minor role in the tv series “Fortunes”.

However, he got his firt major role in he movie “Deadly affair” but came

limelight after starring in the blockbuster movie “Not Man Enough”.

Ever since then, the handsome actor has starred in over 200 nollywood movies
which include Passion and Pain, Right man for me, I want our wife
(1&2), The love doctor, Disguise with Chioma Chukwuka and many
others.

In 2000, Emeka Ike got married to his long time grilfriend, Suzanne Emma who is half dutch and half Nigerian.

The couple is blessed with four children 9two boys and 2 daughters) but
they later parted ways due to irreconciliable differences.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a8727841ec234c79d26aa3807eb25527.jpeg

Net Worth

Emeka Ike net worth is estimated at $2 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 4 days ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton