Career & Net Worth Of Nonso Diobi

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Nonso Diobi

Here’s everything you need to know about the popular Nigerian actor from his biography, career, movies and many more.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7fddb9506629d9005efd2c8cbe763ed2.jpeg

Nonso Diobi is a Nollywood actor, model and director born on 17th July 1976.

He hails from Nawfia, Njikoka local government area of Anambra state in Nigeria.

The handsome actor who is the last born in a family of five, was raised in Enugu.

He is a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu state.

He started acting at the age of 15 while performing in drama and stage plays in his local church at Enugu.

He started his career professionally where he joined the nollywood movie industry in 2001 and appeared in his first movie “Border Line”.

The Movie “Border line” paved way for him in the Nigerian movie industry but came to limelight after starring in the blockbuster movie “Hatred” which was directed by Adim William.

Ever since he rose fame, he has featured in more than 150 movies which includes, Makers of justice, Holy Cross, House of Doom, In the Closet Hatred, Across the bridge, House on fire, Be My Val, Desperate Ladies, Before Ordination, Too Much, Royal Insult, Marry Me and many others.

The actor who is currently single but hopes to get married soon, has had a lot of accolades for his brilliant role and amazing effort in the industry, some of the awards includes: Best supporting actor at the Africa Magic Movie awards, Best actor of the year at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards and Best actor in comedy at the 3rd Africa Magic Viewers choice Awards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/10d7f72c70f804ec52a4ffc91a9414f2.jpg

Net Worth

Nonso Diobi is currently one of the most sought after actor in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 5 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 3 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll