Net Worth Of Nwankwo Kanu

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Nwankwo Kanu

Nwankwo Kanu OON is a Nigerian former professional footballer who played as a forward. He was a member of the Nigerian national team, and played for Nigerian team Iwuanyanwu Nationale, Dutch side Ajax, Inter Milan of Italy, and English clubs Arsenal, West Bromwich Albion and Portsmouth. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c1cd95cc7e37cf9429203173968dd5ce.jpeg

Nwankwo Kanu was born in Owerri, Nigeria in August 1974. He started his career in 1992 for Iwuanyanwu Nationale. In 1993 Kanu started playing for the Nigerian national team. In 1993 he was signed my Dutch team Eredivisie AFC Ajax for just over $200,000 Euro. During the club's 1995 Champions League final win he came on as a sub. Kanu was sold to Internazionale from Serie A in 1996 for about $4.7 million. Also in 1996 Kanu was the captain of the Nigerian team that won gold at the Olympics. He was named the African Footballer of the Year. After the Olympics it was discovered that Kanu had a serious heart defect and he had to undergo surgery to replace an aortic valve. After a year off he returned to soccer. He played for Arsenal from 1999 to 2004 and was signed for about $4.15 million pounds. In 1999 he was once again named African Footballer of the Year. Kanu played for West Bromwich Albion from 2004 to 2006 and then finished his career with Portsmouth from 2006 to 2012. In 1993 he led Nigeria to win the FIFA U-17 tournament in Japan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b034ad77b4f567bc74147e35f5181776.jpeg

Net Worth

Nwankwo Kanu is a Nigerian retired professional soccer player who has a net worth of $9 million dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial
Forum | 1 day ago

FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander