Net Worth Of Michael Ballack

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Michael Ballack

Michael Ballack is a German retired professional footballer. He is among the top goal scorers in the history of the German national team. Ballack wore the number 13 shirt for every team he has played for, except from 1. FC Kaiserslautern.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/538f20da6602fdebdec6467ff6603e2f.jpg

Michael Ballack was born in Gorlitz, East Germany in September 1976. He started playing youth soccer for Chemnitz and turned pro in 1995. In 1996 Ballack started playing for the German national team on their Under-21 team. During his professional career Ballack played for Chemnitzer FC II, Chemnitzer FC, FC Kaiserslautern II, FC Kaiserslautern, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich, and Chelsea. He is one of the top goal scorers for Germany in their team history. Pele named Ballack as one of FIFA's 125 Greatest Living Players. He was awarded with German Footballer of the Year three times and was the UEFA Club Midfielder of the Year in 2002. He signed with Bayer Leverkusen for $4.1 million Euros and with FC Bayern Munich for $12.9 million Euros. He won the Bundesliga and FA Cup. In 2002 he helped lead Germany to the World Cup Final. Ballack has won two silver medals and two bronze medals with Germany in the World Cup, UEFA European Championship, and FIFA Confederations Cup. He announced his retirement in October 2012. He went on to work for ESPN alongside Alexi Lalas for coverage of Euro 2012. He married Simone Lambe in 2008 and the couple has three children. They divorced in 2012.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4b9120b7fe9ffb8774dee1d7de09db74.jpeg

Net Worth

Michael Ballack is a German retired professional soccer player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 3 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 4 days ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 4 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’