Net Worth Of Tom Cavanagh

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Tom Cavanagh

Tom Cavanagh is a Canadian actor. He is known for a variety of roles on American television, including starring roles in Ed, Love Monkey and Trust Me, and recurring roles on Providence and Scrubs. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b3c74c73338a1e2aaec18c199d721ead.jpg

Born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Tom Cavanagh grew up in both Canada and Ghana. He attended a French-speaking school throughout his high school years. He participated in various sports during high school and college, including basketball and hockey, and also began to participate in theater productions. He graduated from Queen's University in Ontario, Canada with degrees in English and Biology. He began his professional career as an actor, appearing in commercials in Canada. This led to more television work on dramas such as "Street Legal", "Madison", and "Jake and the Kid". He came to widespread attention when he was cast in the Broadway revival of "Shenandoah", and subsequently in the television series, "Providence". This led to his starring role on the popular series, "Ed". Since the run of "Ed" ended in 2004, he has played starring, supporting, or recurring roles in such shows as "Love Monkey", "Eli Stone", "Trust Me", "Scrubs", and "Royal Pains". Cavanagh resides in L.A. with his wife Maureen Grise, who is a photo editor for Sports Illustrated. The pair have a daughter and two sons together. Apart from spending time with his family, Tom loves to spend his spare time playing guitar and participating in a variety of sports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/de05becf3c7b4b0f57ce0592bdd86253.jpeg

Net Worth

Tom Cavanagh is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $4 million. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 8 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Tom Cruise Wanted to Play Rorschach in Zack Snyder’s Watchmen Movie
Forum | 12 hours ago

Tom Cruise Wanted to Play Rorschach in Zack Snyder’s Watchmen Movie

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll