Top 5 Songs in Yemi Alade "Empress" Album 

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in Yemi Alade "Empress" Album 

Nigerian singer, dancer, and songwriter, Yemi Eberechi Alade comes through with her fifth studio album "Empress"

Yemi Alade with an eye for continental dominance presents 15  melodic sounds for the festive period. The singer returned with her fifth studio album featuring Estelle, Dadju, Patoranking, Rudeboy, Vegedream, and Mzansi Youth Choir.

Yemi Alade who is inarguably one of Nigeria's biggest female musicians is widely known for her love for dancehall tunes. Her alluring vocals perfectly laid on these awesome dancehall tunes crowned her the African "Empress". 

After feasting on the album for days, we have carefully selected five songs we believe you should add to your playlist. 

Here are our Top 5 Songs in Yemi Alade "Empress" Album. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5de254f5118afd121f7b01c91a9dd8ee.png

• 5. Deceive featuring Rudeboy

Yemi Alade employs the services of Paul Okoye also known as Rudeboy in this funky tune produced by Vket, Jimmy Huru, and Egarboi. The adorable vocals from these two stars compliment the beautiful instrumental.

Krizbeatz and Yemi Alade premier a brand new danceable track to get us all on the dancing floor. The addictive drumsticks and the melodic vocals made "Turn Up" a potential banger.

In "Dancina", Yemi Alade links up with Yung Felix to create a thunderous song in this Ghanaian sound.

This is one of my favourite songs on the "Empress" album by Yemi Alade. Vtek gives Yemi Alade a positive melodic tune in "True Love"

"Boyz" is in doubt the hottest track on this project. The racy up-tempo tune was equally produced by Vtek.

Others include "Rain" featuring Mzansi Youth Choir, "Control", "Temptation" featuring Patoranking, "I Choose You" featuring Dadju and "Loose My Mind" featuring Vegedream. 

Get Yemi Alade "Empress" Full Album Here 

Read our review of Yemi Alade "Empress" Album

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 1 day ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla