Career & Net Worth Of Nicole Joyce Berry

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Nicole Joyce Berry

Nicole Joyce Berry is a popular Tanzanian model, video vixen and entrepreneur born on May 25.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7781b01bff2e996ea3062adb82c8a7f9.jpg

Nicole was born and raised in Mtwara, Tanzania.

She resides in Iringa, Tanzania but spent most of her time in South Africa.

The eye candy model came to limelight after she featured on Harmonize music video for the song “Bed Room”.

Biography

Nicole was born on May 25th and raised in Mtwara, Tanzania. She lives in Iringa, Tanzania shuffles between Tanzania and South Africa.

She went under the knife to adjust her looks, joining media personalities and socialites like Vera Sidika, Blac Chyna, Kim Kardashian, Huddah Monroe. Below a leaked photo of her before the plastic surgery, according to Biggest kaka.

Following her feature on Harmonize’s video, Video Vixen Nicole was accused of dating Rajab Abdul Kahali aka Harmonize, and was called out by his Italian wife, Sarah Michelotti.

Sarah and Harmonize unfollowed each other on Instagram when they broke up and she posted a picture of Harmonize with the caption;

The most expensive husband of my heart. Always on point baby.” A crosscheck of their respective Instagram accounts showed that neither of them was following the other as cheating claims continue to escalate.

“She’s broken because she believed. He’s ok because he lied,

The dust settled after it revealed that both Nicole and Harmonize were just friends.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e9b7ee545109ce266fbac49bd5aa3e37.jpg

Net Worth

Not Yet Estimated

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 4 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander