Age & Career Of Mikeila Jones

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Career Of Mikeila Jones

Mikeila Jones popularly know as Mikeila J, is an American rapper, model and video vixen born on July 29, 1997. She is well known as a tik tok star with over 3.3 million followers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3f5f038969f1c1621ef599028928b89a.jpg

Early Life

She was born and raised in Atlanta, California but she later moved to Los Angeles in 2019 to pursue her career.

Career

Mikeila J started up as an Instagram model before she delved into music.

Her hit single “Vibe” alongside Cookiee Kawaii went viral and also serve as a stepping stone to her career.

She released a video for her hip hop influenced single “So Good” in 2018 and followed it up with another video for her single titled “Chase Me” in 2019.

She has worked with top artists such as Da Baby, Ty Dolla Sign, Chris Brown, Chance The Rapper and so on.

The beautiful model boasts of over 3 million followers on her Tik Tok account.

Today, she has been an ambassador for numerous top brands including fashion nova.

Personal Life

Mikeila has a daughter named Madison. She has not shared any information about the father of the child.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/41158ddf8cf0da89ace8af17098344e6.jpeg

Net Worth

Not Yet Estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bridget Jones 4: Hugh Grant Teases Sequel’s ‘Very Moving’ Plot
Forum | 2 days ago

Bridget Jones 4: Hugh Grant Teases Sequel’s ‘Very Moving’ Plot

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Sunny Release Date Set for Apple’s Rashida Jones Dark Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago

Sunny Release Date Set for Apple’s Rashida Jones Dark Comedy

Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie