"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Yemi Alade is Really S*xy to my Liking – Seth Ubogu

Forum 7 years ago

Yemi Alade is Really S*xy to my Liking – Seth Ubogu

Seth Ubogu, whose single ‘Kilofe,’is gradually warming the hearts of lovers grew up singing in his local church at a tender age. He actually was a praise and worship singer at his local church having been brought up in a Christian family. However, he started music professionally after he lost my dad.

He said “Education was too expensive so I had to depend on my talent. My elder brother owns a musical band ‘Royal maestros’ and my sister leads the church choir. I am also a bit of a drummer.I want to standout in the music industry all over the world. Nothing last forever so before I grow old, I want to be listed among the great that Africa produced.”

Everyone loves someone and for Seth, Yemi Alade “I love every one of them, but i think Yemi Alade is incredibly s*xy and extremely Talented, Tiwa Savage is doing what no one thought was possible, and Uzo Aduba is making us proud in Hollywood.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Darey Art Alade shares his top 3 Nigerian artistes, Davido fails to make list
Forum | 1 month ago

Darey Art Alade shares his top 3 Nigerian artistes, Davido fails to make list

Ted Season 2: Seth McFarlane Series Renewed at Peacock
Forum | 1 month ago

Ted Season 2: Seth McFarlane Series Renewed at Peacock

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 1 month ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Singer, Yemi Alade Blasts Colleagues
Forum | 2 months ago

Singer, Yemi Alade Blasts Colleagues