I, Mfactor Osunbor, am in love with Simi and I don’t want out!

Forum 7 years ago

It’s been 3 years since when I first heard Simi’s song. I was working as a radio presenter. I played ‘Tiff’ over and over again until she stole my heart and left me defenseless. I would dream of Kissing her, walking with her in gardens of roses… where we would confess our love to each other and walk down the alter… It continued for these years even when I traveled out of the country hoping to get rid of the feelings. I failed and even got heartbroken when I saw her with Falz the bad guy but I am sure I am a better man for her( I am a good guy). Now I am back in the country, these feelings have grown even stronger.. that I see her in every street and I feel her in the wind… I cannot die inside or let these feelings kill me.. I have decided to come out open to the public. I know she will honor my feelings. Simi you be Tiff and This is my declaration of love:

“This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to outshine the sun. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that’s so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!

You can ask me any Jamb question I am ready to answer. If I am not your Soldier then I am a rebel at Sambisa. I know some say Love don’t care but my heart for you is WIFI without password, in other words, I am always ready to share. I can’t get you Outta of my head like my neck and you steadily changing my world whenever I hear your voice on my deck. From the days of Sina Peters there has been Open and Close, I know I cannot buy you a Bugatti but I can buy you a rose. If I ask your hand in marriage will you say I DO? If I say I love you, will you say I love you too? There is a heaven to find if you let me into your life, if you believe this then you are ready to fly.

If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you’re mine. For your love am I and your best friend too. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one

Hear this, my declaration of love, from me to you. I love you, my Angel, with all my heart and I will never stop loving you. You are my life, you are my everything. Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart.

Lastly, make sure you reply… if you don’t, E no go funny

Your love

Mfactor Osunbor

@MfactorO @SymplySIMI

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 4 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up