"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Nick Cannon reveals song he and Mariah Carey used to have s*x to

Forum 7 years ago

Nick Cannon reveals song he and Mariah Carey used to have s*x to

Nick Cannon got into hot water a few years back when he admitted he and Mariah Carey usually had sex to her music and now he's revealed exactly which track.

The America's Got Talent host told Amber Rose that the song he and then-wife Mariah Carey liked to make love to is 'Hero'.

Nick let that revelation slip on a sneak peek of Friday's episode of The Amber Rose Show that had the inquiring hostess herself speechless for a moment.

The diva Mariah was unimpressed when her ex hubby Nick, 35, previously revealed that they had sex to her music, and now he's gone even further and admitted which song it is.

Speaking to Amber Rose on her show, Nick said:

"I've answered this question while I was married - mistake! She didn't like the fact that I told the world that we have sex to her music, but it was true!

"Can you imagine having sex with Mariah Carey while Mariah Carey is playing in the back? Sorry, Mariah. I said I wasn't going to say that again."After he told Amber, 32, that the song was Hero, the chat show host exclaimed:

"That was some serious love-making, if you're making love to Hero."

Mariah and Nick have five-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe together and have maintained a friendly relationship since their split.

Nick is reportedly dating TLC's Rozonda 'Chilli'
Thomas while Mariah is engaged to billionaire businessman James Packer, although the 'America's Got Talent' host recently insisted Mariah, 46, will always be the love of his life.

He explained:
"It's one of those things, I'm a hopeless romantic too. Through this learning process, you never say never. To me one thing I know, that will always be the love of my life, always be my family and that's never going to change.And Nick previously admitted he doubts he will marry again.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tolanibaj reveals how Wizkid’s fans sent her death threats for defending Don Jazzy
Forum | 1 day ago

Tolanibaj reveals how Wizkid’s fans sent her death threats for defending Don Jazzy

Paulo Okoye reveals true personality amid feud with VeryDarkMan
Forum | 1 day ago

Paulo Okoye reveals true personality amid feud with VeryDarkMan

Euro 2024: Bruno Fernandes reveals only game England can beat Portugal
Forum | 1 day ago

Euro 2024: Bruno Fernandes reveals only game England can beat Portugal

Euro 2024: Bruno Fernandes reveals Ronaldo’s intentions for Portugal
Forum | 1 day ago

Euro 2024: Bruno Fernandes reveals Ronaldo’s intentions for Portugal