My dad is the greatest of all time – Wizkid’s son, Boluwatife

Forum 3 years ago

My dad is the greatest of all time – Wizkid’s son, Boluwatife

The 9-year-old made this known via his official Instagram handle shortly after the singer delivered a stellar performance during his YouTube live show.

Tife shared a photo of himself and wrote;

“This is exactly how I feel knowing my Daddy is the Greatest of all Time? love you dad ❤️ love you more than you can imagine ❤️❤️ cheers to more greatness ?”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/74300b26fb1de9a58ab2cfef58ea9701.jpg

Boluwatife’s mum, Shola Ogudu opened an Instagram page for him in July 2020, and he now has over 16k followers and counting.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 11 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says