Adele shows makeup-free face in new video

Forum 7 years ago

Adele shows makeup-free face in new video

Adele showed off her makeup-free face as she recorded a video to apologize to fans in Phoenix for cancelling her show.

The 28 year old said she was down with cold and had no choice but to cancel.However, fans were excited about her makeup free face and hailed her for being real.

She said:
'Hello everyone, specifically everyone in Phoenix, Arizona. I can't do my show tonight, my second show here. I'm really, really sorry.
'I've had a cold for a couple of days and I've been pushing through it, and I did my show last night and I loved it - but I pushed too hard, and my cold has got the better of me.As you can hear, even if I did the show, it wouldn't be very good. I'm really, really, really, really sorry to let anyone down.I've enjoyed my tour so much and cancelling shows has not been something that I want to do.

'I've pushed through a lot, but I've been trying to sing all morning and warming up, but nothing's really happening.I'm so sorry to let you down, I know lots of people will be flying in from all over, it's the last thing I want to do, but I have to look after myself.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 hours ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 14 hours ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 14 hours ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 20 hours ago

Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series