Top 5 Songs in Timaya "Gratitude" Album 

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in Timaya "Gratitude" Album 

Top 5 Songs in Timaya "Gratitude" Album - Popular Nigerian dancehall artiste and DM records boss, Inetimi Timaya Odon widely known as Timaya recently released his seventh project tagged "Gratitude". 

His previously released six projects were heavily celebrated upon their release. The new project by Timaya is a revelation of the evolution of his craft. In the album, Timaya gave thanks to God for standing with him all through the years. He talked about his life experiences and offers some golden advice to his fans. 

The album featured "I Can't Kill Myself" and "The Mood" from his previously released 'Chulo Vibes' EP. It also houses other singles like "Born To Win", and "Gra Gra". "Gratitude" was produced by Krizbeatz, Orbeat, Yung Willis, Ayzed, Spotless, Wireless Mouth, Vibe O, Chillz, Boombeatz, and Chris Strings.

I personally fell in love with almost all the tracks in this project. Timaya ensured each track came with a story and astounding melodies. 

Here are five songs we consider the top sounds in this project. Check out our Top 5 Songs in Timaya "Gratitude" Album. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/95eca9aa0ae9ea840563aa7b9554969e.png

This is a typical Timaya sound. It's a dancehall track that amplifies the versatility of the artistes talent. These are some of the sounds you hear and you'll involuntarily start dancing to the sound. It's communicable!

With a danceable and banging party vibe, Timaya gives us "Local N Bougie". It's a great sound that's groovy. 

Timaya has obviously gotten better in dishing out songs with tendencies of going evergreen. "Gra Gra" is another tune off this album that has an awesome story that people could relate to. It's a superb sound. 

This was even a hit track before the full album was released. "I Can't Kill Myself" is just a fire jam. It's a slow-paced track with top-notch lyrics. 

This is no doubt the biggest track on this album. It's emotional, spirit-lifting, and soul-soothing. "Born To Win" could go on to be the anthem for all the hustling kids on the street. 

Other songs that could go on to bang on this album include "Chulo Bothers Nobody", "No Limit", "L.O.V.E." and "Something Must To Kill A Man". 

DOWNLOAD>> Timaya "Gratitude" Full Album Here 

READ>> Timaya "Gratitude" Album Review Here 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Timaya Reportedly Acquires Tesla Cybertruck
Forum | 4 days ago

Timaya Reportedly Acquires Tesla Cybertruck

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla