I Wanted To Kill Him – Mike Tyson Finally Reveals Why He Bit Holyfield’s Ear

Forum 3 years ago

I Wanted To Kill Him – Mike Tyson Finally Reveals Why He Bit Holyfield’s Ear

Mike Tyson has admitted he wanted to kill Evander Holyfield, but eventually chose to bit off a piece of his ear.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cf3a5def137aa01f6f67596798fa21b5.jpg

The former American boxing heavyweight was famously disqualified for biting off Holyfield’s ear in their 1997 rematch and was handed a 15-month ban.

He had also lost their first bout in 1996 after suffering an 11th-round stoppage.

In an interview with Fox News, he has now explained his anger with Holyfield’s use of the head in both fights.

The 54-year-old said: “I bit him because I wanted to kill him.

“I was really mad about my head being bumped and everything. I really lost consciousness of the whole fight. It took me out of my fight plan and everything.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 17 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 21 hours ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 22 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie