BBNaija Winner, Laycon Becomes Latest GOtv Ambassador (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

BBNaija Winner, Laycon Becomes Latest GOtv Ambassador (Watch Video)

Laycon is the latest ambassador of pay television platform, Gotv after making the announcement today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/02acbcb503937365077246b4d951e361.jpg

Nigerian reality star and rapper, Laycon has announced to his fans that he has joined Gotv as an ambassador.

The musician was unveiled in a lovely video by the pay television platform.

He took to Twitter and wrote:

“I am excited to join the GOtv Nigeria family. This is a good one for me and I feel honoured to be a part of this leading pay TV entertainment brand.

GOtv is about quality entertainment and that is something that resonates with my brand as a creative.

I look forward to showcasing the amazing campaign we’ve worked on together!”

Watch Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 5 days ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 1 week ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle