“Weak Men Aren’t My Thing” – Maureen Esisi Shades Ex-husband, Blossom Chukwujekwu

Forum 3 years ago

“Weak Men Aren’t My Thing” – Maureen Esisi Shades Ex-husband, Blossom Chukwujekwu

The ex-wife of Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu, Maureen Esisi has taken a jab at him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/278ee06716c6e904a349e4d7ef9abfe3.jpg

She stated clearly that she doesn’t need another liability in her life.

Taking to her Instagram page, Maureen Esisi, threw a shade at her ex-husband with the statement as she insinuated that he was a liability in their marriage and she doesn’t need any more liabilities.

Maureen took to her social media page to appeal to men who are unable to pull down the walls she has built around her not to be infuriated as weak men aren’t her thing.

According to her, it will take a strong man to get her full attention, in a relationship context I presume, because she came out publicly few months ago to declare that she is now single.

She Wrote;

“Don’t get mad at me if you are unable to break down the walls I built around me and I do absolutely nothing to help you..

I built it ALONE, so if you can’t tear it down ALONE, you aren’t the person I’m looking for. Weak Men aren’t my thing… I don’t need yet another Liability…..”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 16 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 22 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos
Forum | 5 days ago

Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos