Inter Milan Will Win Italian League With Kante & Koulibaly – Morrati

Forum 3 years ago

Inter Milan Will Win Italian League With Kante & Koulibaly – Morrati

Inter would win Serie A with Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante and Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, according to Massimo Moratti.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8e486a72546cc572ae5902a0d835a46b.jpg

Antonio Conte guided Inter to a second-place finish last season, with Juventus securing their ninth successive Scudetto by just a single point.

The Nerazzurri are aiming to build on that platform by dethroning their arch-rivals in 2020-21, but haven’t made the flying start to the season supporters might have hoped for.

Inter are sitting seventh in the Italian top flight after seven fixtures, five points behind leaders AC Milan and one adrift of reigning champions Juve.

Conte has also seen his side struggle in the Champions League, with draws against Borussia Monchengladbach and Shakhtar Donetsk and a defeat to Real Madrid leaving them facing an uphill battle to qualify from Group B.

Inter are already being tipped to bolster their squad in January in order to boost their chances of competing for major silverware, with Kante reportedly near the top of their list of targets.

Koulibaly has also been linked with a move to San Siro, and Moratti thinks the addition of both men would help ensure that Conte brings the club’s long wait for silverware to an end.

“The Nerazzurri are owned by a family that gives me hope,” the former Inter president told GR Parlamento.

“Suning want to stay for a long time and invest to achieve important results. I think that with Kante and Koulibaly the team would win the Scudetto.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman
Forum | 2 days ago

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal