Arsenal Still Have A Long Way To Go – Head Coach Arteta

Forum 3 years ago

Arsenal Still Have A Long Way To Go – Head Coach Arteta

Arsenal head coach Mikel Arteta has admitted his side are a “long way” from achieving the level of performance he is targeting.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6502bb3f9b31e4025d3cae0ed12e47ca.jpg

Arteta replaced Unai Emery at the Emirates last December and was credited with improving several elements of Arsenal’s play as he guided the club to an FA Cup triumph, as well as an impressive Premier League victory over champions Liverpool.

However, an inconsistent start to the new campaign – including a 3-0 home defeat to Aston Villa in the last game before the international break which left Arsenal 11th in the table – has dented some of the optimism surrounding the club.

“We’re a long way, I’m afraid,” Arteta told the club’s official website.

“It’s part of a process. The results have to be immediate, and the challenge we have with the club we are representing is that we have to win as quickly as possible every game in every competition.

“So far we have played 14 games in all competitions this season, we won 10 and lost four and the four of them have been in the Premier League, so it is a little bit imbalanced.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals