Juventus Legend Marchisio Begs Man Utd Star Pogba To Return To Turin

Forum 3 years ago

Juventus Legend Marchisio Begs Man Utd Star Pogba To Return To Turin

Struggling Manchester United star Paul Pogba has been told he ‘will be happy again’ if he returns to Juventus by Old Lady legend Claudio Marchisio.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/198f6902efb2e69fd07383f313c80cd4.jpg

Pogba has admitted to going through the most ‘difficult period’ of his career in recent weeks, with the 27-year-old regularly left out of the Red Devils’ starting team due to his lack of form.

Marchisio, who spent 25 years in the Juve system and played with Pogba during the Frenchman’s stint in Turin between 2012-16, believes his former team-mate can achieve happiness if he comes back to Juventus Stadium.

“Please Paul Pogba – Come to Juventus….you will be happy again. Me too,” Marchisio tweeted in response to a post on the social media platform from Pogba.

Along with Real Madrid, Pogba’s former club have been consistently linked with a transfer for the midfielder in recent years, with the France international struggling for consistency in his second stint at Old Trafford.

His national team boss Didier Deschamps believes the struggles Pogba is having at Manchester United are affecting his performances at international level.

“He’s not in his best form, of course. I knew that before the game,” Deschamps told the media after France’s 2-0 loss to Finland.

“This match was meant to give him some rhythm. He knew that he would only play for an hour.

“It’s hard to remember to be positive. Obviously, he’s not in one of his better periods.

“Like all players who have a club situation that is not positive, they are also impacted mentally. I know him well enough and it can happen at some points.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi