Use Of “FEM” During End SARS Protest Was Unintentional – Davido

Forum 3 years ago

Use Of “FEM” During End SARS Protest Was Unintentional – Davido

Popular Nigerian Artist, Songwriter and record label producer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has disclosed that it wasn’t his intention to use his FEM track during the End SARS protest a few weeks ago.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/97d02fbb75a35121bebf68d741366cad.jpg

Recall that Davido was one of the celebrites who joined the protest to end police brutality and also to ban the operations of SARS. The popular song of Davido FEM was played at the protest ground several times. This made social media users suggest that Davido took the opportunity to make his song trend.

However, during the interview with DJ Cuppy, Davido disclosed that the perception people have about his song which was played at protest are false. He stated that it was just a coincidence and not intentional. “I released the music in June and did not know Nigerians would vibe to it during the End SARS protest” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 6 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 6 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 7 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat