Demolishers carry out demolition exercise while people were inside a shopping mall in Abuja (video)

1 week ago

A viral video has shown moment some unidentified persons carried out a demolition exercise at a shopping mall at Ben Lobito Crescent in Wuse 2, Abuja. 

One of the shop owners who was heard crying out in the video, alleged that the demolition exercise was carried out while people were inside the building.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/82ddc3005229bef1e2e7dce4c318b961.jpg

She also alleged that the officials behind the demolition carried it out while shops were open and never informed those upstairs about it.  It was alleged that the demolition order "came from above".

Watch the video below.....

Related Forums
Forum

“God Made Me Rich” – Davido Replies Follower Who Advised Him To Give Back To The People Who Made Him Rich

2 days ago
Forum

I know people might call him names but that is the price men of principles have to pay - President Buhari recats to Gov Umahi's defection to APC

1 week ago
Forum

Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami demonstrates exercise tips in Kaftan (photos)

1 week ago
Forum

''Your daddy is rich'' Davido tells his second daughter, Amanda, as he takes her Diamond shopping (video)

1 week ago