Five (5) Things To Expect From Wizkid "Made In Lagos" Deluxe Album

Forum 3 years ago

Five (5) Things To Expect From Wizkid "Made In Lagos" Deluxe Album

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Ayo "Wizkid" Balogun dishes out his fourth studio album "Made In Lagos" was released on the 29th of October 2020. 

The 14-tracks body of work features Ella Mai, H.E.R, Terri, Tems, Damian Marley, Skepta, Burna Boy, Projexx, and Tay Iwar. It's one of Wizkid's projects with soul-soothing sounds to calm nerves and ignite emotions. The African pop star linked up with a host of Nigerian producers like P2J, London, Blaq Jerzee and others to give his fans his most anticipated body of work. 

Few weeks after dropping the "Made In Lagos" album, Wizkid hinted to fans on Twitter that he shall be dropping a deluxe version of the album soon. Days ago, he revealed he will be teaming up with YouTube originals to bring us three hours of experience to celebrate the release of Made in Lagos deluxe album. 

In the video published on his social media handles, Wizkid said, 

“Yes people this is Starboy and to celebrate the release of the deluxe version of my album Made in Lagos, I’ve teamed up with YouTube originals to bring you guys amazing content. I’m gonna be streaming live on YouTube for hours…on the 19th of November.Love!”

Here are five basic things we expect to see in this deluxe version of Made in Lagos by Wizkid. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a5856850c8542632d1f378ceb398d472.png

1. New Hit Song (s) 

The main album was basically Wizkid giving his fans an album with the most replay value. You will agree with me that you can listen to this album over and over again without skipping songs. Even though it might provide Wizkid some hit songs, the album is magnificent. In this deluxe version, we expect Wizkid to give us something more Nigerian. Something all Africans can vibe to during this festive period

2. More International Collaborations

We could just be getting another Drake and Chris Brown collaboration on the deluxe version of this album. Wizkid will definitely link up with his American and London friends once more. 

3. More Nigerian and African Collaborations

The main album had only Tay Iwar, Terri, Tems and Burna Boy representing Africa. In the deluxe, Wizkid should be able to give his fans more African collaborations.

4. Pure African Vibes 

Just as I highlighted earlier, a new "Joro" is on the way. Starboy might just select his songs that have all it takes to address the criticism Made in Lagos received. 

5. Premium experience 

It's always a premium experience listening to any project from Wizkid. We saw that in "Sounds From The Other Side" and even in Made in Lagos. The deluxe of Made in Lagos will surely be a premium experience. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 18 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges
Forum | 22 hours ago

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 2 days ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge