Career & Net Worth Of Dominic Purcell

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Dominic Purcell

Dominic Haakon Myrtved Purcell is a British-Australian actor. He is best known for his portrayals of Lincoln Burrows in Fox's Prison Break and Mick Rory / Heat Wave in The CW's The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow, as well as Drake / Dracula in Blade: Trinity.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a5453afc18aef076b27d21284890d55.jpg

Dominic Purcell is probably most famous for playing the character of Lincoln Burrows on Prison Break, an American television serial drama that aired on the Fox network for four seasons, from 2005 until 2009.

Early Life

He was born on February 17, 1970 in Merseyside, England, UK his family moved to Sydney's Bondi when he was only two. Dominic is of both Irish and Norwegian descent.

Education

He attended Blaxland East Public School, St Dominic's College, Penrith and McCarthy Catholic College. One of his first professions was as a landscape gardener.

Career

He later joined the Ausralian Theatre for young People and then later he enrolled in the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts. He is divorced from Rebecca Williamson, and they have two daughters. Dominic also starred as John Doe in the Blade: Trinity. In 2011 Purcell began dating actress Anna Lynne McCord. Some of his film credits include; Mission: Impossible II, Equilibrium, Killer Elite and Straw Dogs. His role as Lincoln Burrows on Prison Break was featured in the 2010 video game, Prison Break: The Conspiracy. On Television he has made guest appearances on House, The Lost World, John Doe and Castle.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bdb51982067617c747d65615d9f29aed.jpeg

Net Worth

Dominic Purcell is a British-Australian actor who has a net worth of $8 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 15 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More
Forum | 2 days ago

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More