Career & Net Worth Of Gigi Lamayne

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Gigi Lamayne

Genesis Gabriella Tina Manney popularly known as Gigi Lamayne is an award winning South African hip hop artist, presenter, social activist and entrepreneur born on July 7, 1994.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/80a18f27c15bda0cf0fbbb290b3af452.jpg

Early Life & Background

Gigi was born and raised in Lenasia, South Africa and had spent most of her early days in Lenasia, Soweto and Eldorado Park.

She attended Dominican Convent High School and also obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Media and Anthropology at Witwatersrand University.

Career

Lamyane already have passion of music at the age of 11 where she began composing poems and then started rapping at the age of 16.

She got signed to Scratchbeat Records where she came through with her first mixtape “El Principio-16”.

She was able to develop her passion with inspiration from music legends such as Lucky Dube, Brenda Fassie, Tupac Shakur and so on.

She became the first female to be signed to Bentley Records (well known as MFE Family) in 2013 alongside the likes of Captain, Red Button, Pro Kid. Although, she later parted ways with them and went solo.

Gigi also boast of numerous collaborations with the likes of DJ Happygal, Rosa Rae, Scooby Nero and so on.

Awards & Nominations

Gigi Lamayne has won numerous awards which include:

• The Rising star award (2016) at the Real Architect of Society Awards

• Received honors for the mixtape of the year at the SA HipHop Awards (2016)

• Best Newcomer and Mixtape of the Year award at the SA HipHop Awards (2013)

• Best Female Act at SA HipHop Awards (2013 & 2014)

Albums

• Job Woods

• i-Genesis

• Colour of Reign

• Ground Zero (Special Eidition)

• VI

Top Songs

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bcb3115795427d7010fc352e9f46fa1a.jpg

Net Worth

South African Artiste, Gigi Lamayne Net Worth Is Not Yet Available.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 day ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 1 day ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 1 day ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander