Lady who was accused of dumping her boyfriend at a club to follow singer, Bella Shmurda to a hotel finally reacts.

Forum 3 years ago

Lady who was accused of dumping her boyfriend at a club to follow singer, Bella Shmurda to a hotel finally reacts.

The beautiful lady who was accused of ditching her boyfriend at night club to follow Nigerian music superstar, Bella Shmurda, has broken silence on the rumors.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ef753e74d0b423da24b616dc4bcbaa3c.jpg

As reported earlier, an eyewitness alleged in a conversation on Whatsapp that the unnamed girl followed Bella Shmurda to the hotel after leaving her boyfriend in the club.

A trending video shows the alleged lady having some good and intimate moments with Bella Shmurda in the hotel room.

The lady reportedly debunked rumors that she came to the club with her boyfriend and according to her, Bella Shmurda was the one who did not want her to leave alone so he trailed her to the hotel and she described it as grace.

In her words;

“I was so so happy yesterday. It was my birthday and I wanted to catch cruise. E no gree leave me na. E no leave me. Na im make I follow am. Na grace dey talk, grace speaks. See una no want let me rest ooo. I don’t understand. Okay see ehh, I wasn’t with my boyfriend number one. They were my brother’s friends. I follow Bella Shmurda, na the love of my life, I like am”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 8 hours ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 15 hours ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman