‘For The Seven Years That I Had Known Him, He Never Had A Child’ – Ginimbi’s Manager Finally Opens Up

Forum 3 years ago

‘For The Seven Years That I Had Known Him, He Never Had A Child’ – Ginimbi’s Manager Finally Opens Up

The manager for seven years of Ginimbi, Shaleen Nullens has revealed that Ginimbi had no child.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2ce6791f2340da490defd25c5e653ae4.jpg

According to Nullens, a lot of tentative reports have been popping up online concerning his demise however netizens should bear in mind that the family is grieving.

She said;

For the seven years that I had known him, Genius never had a child.

In the past two months, he was actually working on upgrading certain things. He had a big fleet in South Africa, we are talking about 26 trucks which he sold; so he was not selling to say he was dying or that his business was going down but that they had depreciated and he wanted to buy new ones.

Genius was excellent when it comes to creating a structure. He knew how to delegate duties so you would find that in all the companies the structures were very strong. It is very unfortunate that the brain behind the ideas is gone now.

Even if all of us were educated more than he was there was something about him in the way he was structuring things.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 2 days ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 3 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 6 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression