Shatta Wale Would Not Submit His Work To VGMA Unless Fans Request

Forum 7 years ago

Shatta Wale Would Not Submit His Work To VGMA Unless Fans Request

Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr popularly known as Shatta Wale has disclosed that he would not be releasing any of his works for the 2017 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA) which is annually organized by Charterhouse.

The Ghanian dancehall s£nsat!on, made the revelation during an interview he held with “The Delay Show”. In his words, Shatta Wale said; “I will not submit my works for (2017) Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, they
[Charterhouse] rejected my submission last year so I won’t submit next year,”.

The singer however, has love and respect for his fans while making it clear that if his fans decide to place a request, he would happily oblige. He said; “If my fans ask me to submit, why not? ” he said adding that “my fans are my
God so I will listen to their advice.” The Baby Come Chop Kiss singer has been at loggerheads with the organizers of the show for quite sometime now.

The singer had in 2013 lost the dancehall category award to Kaakie which lead to series of rants. Ever since both parties have been at war.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 22 hours ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 1 day ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries
Forum | 1 week ago

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries

“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video
Forum | 1 week ago

“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video