Net Worth Of Uche Odoputa

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Uche Odoputa

Here is the official biography, real age, net worth, movies and marital status of actor Uche Odoputa.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e5ec14873d1e1a681e0e0ad1368e931.jpeg

Uche Odoputa who is a Nollywood actor and tv personality is one of the most talented actors in the Nigeria movie industry who sure knows how to interprete his roles and can fit perfectly into any character given to him.

Here are some other interesting facts about him.

1. He was born on September 23, 1969.

2. He hails from Orlu, Imo state part of Nigeria.

3. He attended his primary and secondary education in Nigeria.

4. He joined the movie industry in 2000.

5. He was arrested, convicted and sentenced to eight months imprisonment for drug trafficking in 2007 but the case was later resolved and was set free from prison. He also revealed that it was comic actor, John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu and late movie producer Amaka Igwe that took care of him in prison.

6. He is currently married with two kids and currently based in Porthacourt, River state, Nigeria.

7. Uche has featured in more than 200 Nollywood movies including; The captor, Odum Na Akweke, Eyes of the Eagles, Shakara, Eviction Day, Caro the shoemaker, Royal wedding, Take my wife, Last flight to Abuja and so on.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9c00a98d6eaac4e412ce0842f84fd130.jpg

Net Worth

His Net Worth Is Estimated at $400,000

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation
Forum | 3 days ago

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll