If I Run For Political Office, Nobody Will Be Able To Beat Me – Davido Declares (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

If I Run For Political Office, Nobody Will Be Able To Beat Me – Davido Declares (Watch Video)

Davido, one of Nigeria’s most successful singers, has talked about whether or not he will go into politics.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/15dae75a13acb2a193f63b039bf308e5.jpg

The singer said nobody will be able to beat him if he runs for political office.

The singer who spoke on The Juice with Bolanle on Ndani Tv said that he won’t go into politics because it’s too corrupt.

He also spoke about his relationship with his fiancee Chioma which he says changed as soon as he featured her in a music video.

“After the Assurance video, Chioma received hate messages from people. Her parents even got hateful messages,” Davido said.

“It affected our relationship too. Chioma went from being a private person. It affected our relationship a lot then I realized people don’t like something good.

“We started having issues at some point and we decided not to tell anyone anything about us, that’s was when I decided to go offline for a while.

“Before Assurance video, our relationship was so good. The dynamics between us changed after our relationship became Public. It was like everybody’s relationship and business.

“I felt pressured at some point to officially do the wedding but now I don’t. At the end of the day, it’s between both of us and our families.”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 9 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 9 hours ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 9 hours ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total