Yung6ix Calls On Davido And Burna Boy To End Their “Beef” Over Fear It May Escalate

Forum 3 years ago

Yung6ix Calls On Davido And Burna Boy To End Their “Beef” Over Fear It May Escalate

Nigerian rapper, Yung6ix has asked singers, Davido and Burna Boy to end their ‘beef’.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eec86be63e398eb5d900e607e0c1ed1b.jpg

Yung6ix called on Davido and Burna Boy to quash their reported beef over fear it could escalate.

The singers are said to have been at loggerheads for some time and it remains unclear what led to their beef.

Reacting on Twitter, Yung6ix urged them to end their beef over fear the people around them could take the clash to the ‘next level’.

According to the rapper, nobody wins when the family feuds.

He wrote:

“David and Burna gotta end that beef cux the peeps around em are so loyal they can take it to the next level.

“On God u know n—gas ready to let that 400 sing for you, let’s not take it to that level cux all it takes is one wrong scene.

“Nobody wins when the family feuds.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 13 hours ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 14 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 16 hours ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

I
Forum | 16 hours ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life