Crystal Palace Star Milivojevic Tests Positive For Coronavirus

5 months ago

Crystal Palace captain Luka Milivojevic has tested positive for Covid-19 while on international duty with Serbia.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/27ad5924fbbfa298420e96a0c9b9ced7.jpg

The 29-year-old midfielder will miss his country’s Euro 2020 play-off match against Scotland in Belgrade.

Palace said the player is “currently well and asymptomatic” and will remain in self-isolation in Serbia.

Milivojevic was tested twice after joining the national squad, while the Serb FA said all other players and staff had tested negative.

Related Forums
Manchester United ready to offer pay rise to star in bid to prevent transfer exit
Forum

Manchester United ready to offer pay rise to star in bid to prevent transfer exit

11 hours ago
Chelsea transfer blow as star drops major hint over his future with Instagram activity
Forum

Chelsea transfer blow as star drops major hint over his future with Instagram activity

11 hours ago
“That’s where I want to be” – PL star gives Manchester United hope over potential £80m transfer
Forum

“That’s where I want to be” – PL star gives Manchester United hope over potential £80m transfer

11 hours ago
Owen Wilson To Star In Secret Headquarters
Forum

Owen Wilson To Star In Secret Headquarters

22 hours ago