I Have Shown I Can Add Something To Man United – Van de Beek

Forum 3 years ago

I Have Shown I Can Add Something To Man United – Van de Beek

Donny van de Beek said his time is “definitely coming” at Manchester United as the Netherlands goalscorer preached patience amid his lack of minutes.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0a91cbcc1ce9553838e03c98e81aed77.jpg

Van de Beek has yet to start a Premier League game for United since joining from Eredivisie giants Ajax at the start of the season in a deal that could rise to £39 million (€44m/$51m).

The 23-year-old has only seen 75 minutes of Premier League action, scoring once, while he has started twice in the Champions League and twice in the Carabao Cup this term.

Asked about his situation in Manchester after scoring in the Netherlands’ 1-1 friendly draw with Spain on Wednesday, Van de Beek stressed that he was happy and that he’s already shown his potential to have a positive impact on the side.

“It sounds cliche for me to say this, because of course I would have liked to play more, but I really enjoy being in a nice team. I am simply received very well and helped by everyone,” Van de Beek told NOS.

“I’m a patient person, but of course you go there to play as much as possible. I also think – in the minutes that I have made, in the times that I have come in – I have shown that I can add something to the team.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s midfield options include stars Bruno Fernandes, Paul Pogba, Fred, Nemanja Matic and Scott McTominay.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Alien: Romulus Practical RC Facehugger Shown Off by Fede Álvarez
Forum | 4 hours ago

Alien: Romulus Practical RC Facehugger Shown Off by Fede Álvarez

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 14 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd